It consists of 4 stackable units, each with a specially designed Single
Board Computer (SBC) based on the Samsung Exynos 5422 octa-core
processor. The OS is compatible with the ODROID-XU4, and is mounted on an aluminum case. The cases (which also incorporates an integrated heatsink) are stacked with a 80mm USB-Fan attached
on the back-end, to ensure adequate cooling. The ODROID-MC1 comes
assembled and ready to use as a personal cluster for learning as well as
for doing useful work.
This affordable 32-core cluster computer can run Docker Swarm, Build Farm and many other parallel computing applications.
* 4 units are fully assembled with a cooling fan.
* Each unit has Samsung Exynos5422 big-LITTLE octa-core CPUS with 2GB RAM
* Each unit has Gigabit Ethernet port for clustering.
* USB 2.0 Host
* UHS-1 capable micro-SD card slot for boot media
* Size : 112 x 93 x 72 mm approx.
* Linux OS images based on modern Kernel 4.9 LTS and Kernel 4.14 LTS